To help you wash as long as possible with your Guppyfriend Washing Bag, we recommend that you follow our application instructions:
• Fill up to ⅔ – the textiles need to move inside the bag
• Wash the filled washing bag together with lose textiles
• Wash max. at 40 ° C / 104° F/ warm
• Use detergents without plastic liquids. For example abrasives, binding and film-forming agents, rubber and silicones, opacifiers, acrylates and cross-polymers
• Remove coarse dirt and animal hair before washing
• Do not rinse under running water
• Avoid sharp items
• Do not iron- the wrinkled surface is not a problem
• Do not use tumble dry
• Do not dry in direct sunlight
• Always slide the zipper into the designated “garage” at the end of the zipper
1. Put synthetic textiles into the Guppyfriend Washing Bag.
2. Wash your clothes as usual. Please follow the application instructions.
3. Take out your wet textiles after washing.
4. Remove the released microfibers from the upper corners inside the bag and dispose of the properly.