Profits are reinvested in further activities to address the microwaste problem and to avoid single-use plastics.
We already take action to reduce microwaste and hope to extend the scope of the following activities:
- Inform about microplastic pollution: What can be done to reduce microwaste above and beyond the GUPPYFRIEND?
- Accelerate re-engineering of textiles: With our countless and on-going washing tests, we receive and share valuable information on how to improve garments to reduce microfiber shedding.
- Extend our STOP! Plastic Academy lectures on how to avoid microwaste and single-use plastics.
- Initiate local activities -so called STOP! Stations- to actively reduce (micro)plastic pollution
- Research for innovative, pragmatic solutions to reduce microfiber-pollution.